By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report a Public Services Problem

  1. Report an Issue to the Public Services Department.

    Use this form, call 252-441-1122 or Email us at to report a problem or issue to Public Services, including a streetlight/traffic light issue, a trash or recycling issue, a water service request, or other Public Services related problem.

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.