- Feature Links
- Online Inquiries & Payments
Online Inquiries and Payments
The Town of Nags Head offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay by telephone or online with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or e-check. Additional fees will be applied.
View and Pay Water Bills, Real Estate Taxes, Business License/Registration, General Billing or Miscellaneous Payments
- Water Inquiry and Payment Website
- Real Estate Tax Inquiry and Payment Website
- Business License/Registration Inquiry and Payment Website
- Purchase a Residential Trash Cart/Commercial Dumpster (If you previously purchased an additional recycling cart, call Public Services at 252-441-1122 to inquire about receiving a trash cart prior to making a purchase. You must be approved by Public Services prior to purchasing a commercial dumpster.)
- General Billing Website - Make payments for Dowdy Park Farmers Market Holiday Market drop-in fees and Dowdy Park Farmers Market membership Fees. You will need your invoice/bill number from your bill in order to find and pay your invoice from the Town of Nags Head.
- Miscellaneous Payment Website - Make payments for crowd gathering permits, tent inspections, park deposits, public safety penalties, and other miscellaneous fees.
Pay by Phone
To make a payment by phone call 800-272-9829. You must use the Nags Head jurisdiction code which is 4318 and have your account number.
Tax Inquiries Prior to 2011
Note: Amounts shown as paid amount for taxes from tax year 2011 forward do not include any early payment discounts nor any penalties or interest that have been paid. The early payment discount was discontinued with the 2013 tax year.