Nags HEAD LINES Summer 2022 Newsletter
We are reviving our more in-depth electronic newsletter. Please forgive us for our lapse, but we hope you find this newsletter to be better than ever.
We intend to publish the Nags HEAD LINES twice yearly: in the summer once our upcoming fiscal year budget has been adopted and in the winter after our Board of Commissioners and staff have met to discuss the Town's Strategic Plan.
In this issue:
- Asset and Infrastructure Plans for Fiscal Year 2023
- Beach Driving Changes
- Storm Planning Tips
- The Dangers of Digging Holes in the Beach
- Dune Management Program Expanded for Oceanfront Owners
- New County-Wide Systems Will Increase Information Flow
- Pedestrian Safety is a Shared Responsibility
- Enhanced Sanitation Cart Rollout Service Update
- Engineering Project News
Feel free to send feedback on this newsletter to our public information officer, Roberta Thuman.