Commercial Solid Waste Dumpster Collection Schedule
Summer (May 1st through September 30th)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
Winter (October 1st through April 30th)
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Commercial Solid Waste Cart Collection Schedule
If you are a Commercial Business and have a trash cart at your location; you are picked up on the same days as the Residential Solid Waste Collection Route.
Commercial Sanitation (ABC) & Recycling Glass Collection Schedule
No other items are permitted in the Carts other than clean glass.
Current Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission retail permit holders who are interested in this service, contact Public Services Administrative Supervisor, Karen Heagy via email or by phone at 252-449-4203.
Commercial Sanitation Card Board Recycling Collection Schedule
If you are interested in this service, contact Public Services Administrative Supervisor Karen Heagy via e-mail or by phone at 252-449-4203.
Nags Head's curbside collection of bulk items and brush is available from October 3, 2022 through April 30, 2023. There is no on-demand collection or a waiting list (you will not need to call in). Items must be placed in separated piles. Read on...
- I need a dumpster, how much does it cost and how do I purchase one?
- I need a new trash cart, how much does it cost and how do I purchase one?
- Where is Public Services located?
- How can I contact Public Services?
- How can I report a streetlight/traffic light outage or malfunction?
- Where can I go to drop off my recyclables?
- What is not allowed to be placed in trash carts?
- How many trash carts am I required to have?
- When is residential curbside bulk item collection available?
- Where can I drop off bulk items/yard debris after April 30?
- My trash cart needs a new lid, wheel, etc. What can I do?
- My trash cart is missing, what can I do?
- What is your residential garbage collection schedule?